Featured Post

On Waiting for God

Life Lesson Our homeschool Bible lessons have led us now to John’s gospel. The girls and I are taking this beautiful book in small, s...

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Words(?) of "Wisdom" from Anonymous

This entry is just for pure fun. And amazement.




I have a frequent commenter on my blog. “Anonymous” visits almost daily, and has the most profound things to say. I thought someone else might enjoy (or help decipher) some of the great wisdom Anonymous has to offer. Here’s a collection of some of the more recent nuggets of philosophy and literary artistry Anonymous has left for me here:


Must you are some of the most basic aspects of cash flow management?
No wonder why t-shirts are visible for the duration product launch
so other events.

Must I am, that’s a most basic aspect for sure. No wonder.
Wait… what?


I do accept as true with all the concepts you have introduced on your post.
They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for starters. May you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.


(Emma thinks THIS ONE is the funniest one, and I certainly see why. MY POSTS are “too brief for starters”? Obviously, this person was on the WRONG BLOG!)


Trinium's trucking software.can grip both large but also small trucking business owners.

(Look out, all you trucking business owners! They’re coming to grip you!)



Getting these solar panels may indeed be expensive just enough.

(Wow—those are really nice solar panels, but they aren’t quite expensive enough for me.)



This has this eroding effect by concrete over the time.
Plastic, wax and fat are often would keep things take moisture out.

(Speechless.)



I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

(I’m not 100% sure, but I think this was one of Shakespeare’s earlier works. Try reading it with a  British accent. You’ll see what I mean.)


Call us at an attorney using Houston today meaning you can. This is how these cases have always been handled, nine times out of 6.

(I promise you, I did NOT make this up! I certainly hope the attorney is better at law than at math! Is “nine times out of 6” like saying “150%!”?)

This just in: (5/15/13)

A lot of the diseases that are today have first been caused by the whole wrong eating practices. Keep the jar filled with beer, up to all about an inch from the top.
 
Finally! One that makes some sense!

No comments: